A friend of mine once sent me a link to this recipe for a banana muffin that could be made in the microwave. What was even more impressive was that it only required three ingredients: a banana, an egg and vanilla essence.
- Peel an overripe banana and mash in a bowl till smooth.
- Add an egg and mix completely.
- Then add one tablespoon of vanilla essence and stir till smooth. Pour into a small ramekin (you may need two).
- Place the ramekins one at a time into a microwave and cook on high for two minutes. You will end up with a fluffy cake.
- Top with vanilla ice cream and caramel topping and serve. This pudding is perfect for breakfast as well!
Keep Smiling and Happy Cooking,